In the Name of Allah The Most Benficiant and The Most Merciful

In the Name of Allah The Most Benficiant and The Most MercifulFree Hit Counters

Thursday 16 September 2010

Why the World is Silent on the issue of Kashmir and Indian Army Aggression?

 Why the World is Silent on the issue of Kashmir and Indian Army Aggression?
 
Me
Salamun Alaykum
How are you
hope you and family are fine
11:32amHakim
salam
can u come on skype
every thing is fine here
11:32amMe
oh I do not have one
11:33amHakim
g talk
11:33amMe
let me try
11:33amHakim
it is very hard time here
11:33amMe
ya I can under stand
11:33amHakim
diffcult to survive
11:34amMe
I predicted before
11:34amHakim
even these days not can go Rafiq Sahib's home
army everfy
11:34amMe
oh
11:34amHakim
every where
11:35amMe
can you send me report on the situation of ordinary people and middleclass how they are struggling for food
11:35amHakim
oh it is difficu;t for everyone here
11:35amMe
so that I can convey the information to the Shia organizations
11:36amHakim
we even get milk from last many days
11:36amMe
Because every day I am writing about the situation by my own
we need such all painful information from Kashmiri so that I can convey the message
or you can also send to my blog
I have been doing alone but I need such things from your side too
11:38amHakim
from last five days there is no deal in curfew people are suffering very much for medicine , esentila comodities
11:39amMe
I can see
11:39amHakim
u can even move throughout the night
army vechiles are petroling throughtout the night\
this time it is not only the matter of money u have or not
11:40amMe
very difficult and frustating
11:40amHakim
if u have the same u cant get any thing
11:40amMe
people will be more violent angry and hungry
11:41amHakim
i think they have decided to crush the people \
11:41amMe
ya
this is what is happening exactly Israel's tactic
11:41amHakim
it is only our area with 2 to 300 meters we can move
in other parts of the kashmir it like hell
11:42amMe
ya
11:42amHakim
india is not concerned at all
i thik u know about the last day meeting at new delhi
11:42amMe
please right something about the situation of people and how they are struggling I want that
I heard about
11:43amHakim
the best in kashmir is they have still brotherhood and share the food items
11:44amMe
but how long
11:44amHakim
that is the thing which have frustated the indians
u know what in india if one day strike is there they hardly survive

No comments: